Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Simulation Day

Today i went for simulation of radiotheraphy, basically a trial run for radiation. It was to determine & to mark up the position of the body at which they will zap later on, on the real sessions. They CT scanned me, again, which means drinking like toilet bowl again, & tattooed 4 tiny green dots on my chest area as markings, yea man, i am cool , i got tattooes, not 1 but 4 man...................................and draw lines with green markers, the radiologist told me tried not to scrub it when taking shower & tried not to get it washed off till my next session which is exactly next week...how the hell am i gonna do that? what if i exercise & sweat, & now there's this green line stretching in the middle of my chest all the way down to just above my navel...hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

No comments: